Compact Flash Extender (50 contacts), 29 cm.
This allows relocating the CF reader to the appropriate location.
Connect the Compact Flash of the extender in the connector to be relocated, then attach the connector of the extender in the place you need it to be.
This version 2 relocates the 50 contacts of the CF connector 1 to 1.
This extender eases the maintenance service operations. For example, the updates and other flash operations that require physical access to the CF, can be done without diassembling the motherboard of opening the chassis.
- Compact Flash extention : 290 mm
- Compatible with CF Type I and Type II
- ZIF Flat cable 50 contacts (all contact with independant conductors)
- Compatible with modes PIO 4 or UDMA 3 according to the system capabilities
- Operating Temperature : -20°C to 85°C
- Storage Temperature : -40°C to 85°C
- Weight : 90 g
- Dimension: 40 x 60 mm
Previous reference : CXM-CF-EXT2-290