EM100Pro-G2 is DediProg SPI NOR Flash emulator integrated high-speed DRAM memory to offer the best code updating performances. This advanced tool has been designed in close cooperation with the SPI NOR Flash suppliers to emulator the behavior of all the SPI NOR Flash on the market and also the next generation SPI NOR Flash.
It provides engineers with a flexible development and testing tool for any embedded project that uses an external SPI NOR Flash. It provides quick, in-circuit firmware test cycles during development.
EM100Pro-G2 increases productivity by downloading firmware code or data into the emulator in a few seconds for density as large as 2Gb. In addition, it provides "SPI BUS Analyzer" feature by collecting all the SPI command and data on the SPI bus in order to help the debugging process.
It will speed up your firmware development and testing by eliminating the need to remove-erase-program and re-install SPI flash each time you test a code change.
If you want to stop the "program/insert/boot/remove/erase" cycle, then this is the tool for you.
- Emulate all the market SPI NOR Flash in one click
- Support up to 2Gbit SPI NOR Flash emulation
- Support Single IO, Dual IO, and Quad IO
- QuadIO supports SPI CLK up to 50MHz (AC switching power adaptor is required)
- Automatically switch 3.3V or 1.8V according to IC voltage specifications
- Built-in 512MB Buffer, supporting a larger number of SPI Trace log storing.
- Dual-color LED status indicator
- Support 4-byte address mode option
- Provide option to use CS1 or CS2
- Extra debugging function: SPI bus trace and HyperTerminal
- Update code in less than 3 seconds
- USB powered & palm size
- Support Windows 2003 and above & Support both 32 bit or 64 bit OS
EM100Pro-G2 SPI NOR Flash Emulator
- Brand: Dediprog
- Product Code: EM100Pro-G2