StarProg-U is an engineering universal IC programmer which supports a variety of IC on the market, like EEPROM, SPI NOR/NAND FLASH, Parallel NOR/NAND Flash, eMMC/eMCP, Microcontroller (MCU), etc. Powered by USB port and does not need external power. StarProg-U provides users Command Line for software redevelopment. Palm size and space saving. Whether engineering development or low volume production, StarProg-U offers you the best solution. This programmer programs IC through DediProg designed socket adaptors.
- High programming speed
- Built-in high-speed processor to achieve high programming speed.
|Timing Reference (P+V)|
- Support all IC families and packages
- Support EEPROM, SPI NOR/NAND Flash, Parallel NOR/NAND Flash, Microcontroller (MCU), eMMC/eMCP, CPLD, FPGA, etc.
- Support DIP, SOP, SSOP, TSOP, PLCC, QFN, LQFP, BGA package, etc.
- Regular device update.
- Support a variety of file formats
- Binary, Intel Hex, Motorola, ROM, etc.
- Support 1.8V low voltage IC.
- Provide Command Line.
- User can use 3rd party software to control the programmer through Windows command line.
- Powered by USB port, external power is not needed.
- Unlimited number of StarProg-U can be driven by 1PC.
StarProg-U: Engineering Universal Programmer
- Brand: Dediprog
- Product Code: StarProg-U
- Availability: 2-3 Days