SF600Plus is high speed "in System Programming" programmer to update the SPI Flash soldered on board (In Circuit Programming) or in the socket adaptor (Offline programming). The programmer is easily controlled by the computer DediProg Software through the USB bus offering a friendly interface and powerful features to users.
SF600Plus combines the advantages of SF100 with additional improvements: High-speed USB and higher SPI performances.
SF600Plus is an upgrade version of SF600. The main difference is that SF600Plus embeds an 8GB memory, which allows standalone programming.
- USB High speed and high SPI performance, support up to 2Gb SPI Flash
- In-Circuit Programming: Program on board SPI Flash
- Off-line Programming: Program SPI Flash in the socket
- Start button feature: Able to Batch in the USB mode
- Standalone mode: Support Start button programming and IO Port programming.
- ISP Port supports 2 CS pins to program two Serial Flash memories
- Signal conflict protections
- Multi-Programmers Capability through USB
- Support 1.8V low voltage IC
- Support Windows 2003 and above
- Support both 32 and 64 bit OS
SF600Plus SPI NOR Flash Programmer
- Brand: Dediprog
- Product Code: SF600Plus
- Availability: 34