The SF600 is a high speed "in System Programming" programmer to update the SPI Flash soldered on board (In-Circuit Programming) or in the socket adaptor (Offline programming). The programmer is easily controlled by the computer DediProg Software through the USB bus offering a friendly interface and powerful features to users.
SF600 combines the advantages of SF100 with additional improvements: High-speed USB and higher SPI performances.
- USB High speed and high SPI performance, support up to 2Gb SPI Flash
- In circuit Programming: Program on-board SPI Flash
- Offline Programming: Program SPI Flash in the socket
- ISP Port supports 2 CS pins to program two Serial Flash memories
- Start button feature: Able to Batch in the USB mode
- Signal conflict protections
- Multi-Programmers Capability through USB
- Support 1.8V low voltage IC
- Support Windows 2003 and above
- Support both 32 and 64 bit OS
SF600 SPI NOR Flash Programmer
- Brand: Dediprog
- Product Code: SF600
- Availability: 5